Get Ahead with new NHS funded training for community pharmacy
Fully funded, flexible training for community pharmacists is now available to help expand your clinical skills and improve patient care.
Clinical Examination Skills
- Offering a step towards Independent Prescribing and an opportunity to gain new specialist skills to increase your NHS role or to expand and refresh your diagnostic and consultation skills if you’re already an IP.
- Training is tailored to your skills, experience and individual learning requirements.
- Complete the gateway module in approximately 1 hour online, followed by one of four specialist modules in cardiology, paediatrics, ENT or dermatology.
- Optional in-person, practical training sessions are also available.
- Training to support patients from diagnosis to prescribing, providing advice and follow-up, and preparing to provide clinical care.
- Courses are offered by a range of universities and education providers.
Visit https://www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/pharmacy/community-pharmacy-training for more information and to register.