Supervised Consumption – Oxfordshire

How can I register to provide Supervised Consumption?

To deliver the Supervised Consumption service your pharmacy will need to be on the Oxfordshire Dynamic Approved Provider List (DAPL).  If you aren’t already registered, you can do this on the South East Portal at (if you go to Opportunities and select Oxfordshire County Council under Organisations, then Dynamic Approved Provider List for Primary Community Care).

The Service Specification for Supervised Consumption is available here:

The PharmOutcomes guide to Supervised Consumption can be accessed at:

If you have any queries, the OCC contact for the service is:

Sam Casey-Rerhaye, Commissioning Officer – Drug & Alcohol Services
Public Health, Oxfordshire County Council, 3rd Floor County Hall, New Road, Oxford OX1 1ND
07554 103 567,