Pre-Registration Pharmacist Tutors 2018/19
Are you due to be tutoring a pre-registration trainee in 2018/19? Would you like the opportunity to develop your tutoring skills and to meet fellow tutors from all sectors of practice?
Health Education England South, in collaboration with CPPE, has launched two evening workshops to support you to develop your skills as a tutor, help you meet the Oriel quality standards for pre-reg recruitment and to support you with revalidation.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- provide an effective induction for your pre-registration trainee
- develop a personalised action plan, agreed with your trainee
- give and receive developmental feedback
- develop networks with other local pre-registration pharmacist tutors
- confidently assess various types of evidence
- review your trainee’s progress in line with their personal action plan
- assist trainees requiring additional support
- identify sources of support and guidance for you in your role as a tutor
- network with other local pre-registration pharmacist tutors
The workshops will run in 15 locations throughout the South in June and September and are open to anyone who is due to be tutoring a pre-registration trainee from July this year.
Booking onto workshop 1 will automatically book you onto workshop 2 so you need to be able to commit to both workshops at your chosen location.
Booking is via the main CPPE website: https://www.cppe.ac.uk/programmes/l/devrole-w-01