HEE Independent Prescribing for Pharmacists Webinar
5th July 2022 18.00-20.00
HEE will be holding this online meeting to provide an update on the Independent Prescribing (IP) for Pharmacists training offer currently being developed by HEE for Autumn 2022.
There will be a choice of dates:
- Tuesday 5th July – 18:00-20:00, or
- Thursday 7th July – 10:00-12:00
This session aims to inform, inspire and engage pharmacy colleagues who are interested in this training offer. The session will cover:
- How to access HEE funded IP training
- Designated medical practitioner (DMP) and designated prescribing practitioner (DPP) information and guidance
- Progress and next steps for the Initial Education and Training Standards of Pharmacists reform (IETP) and MPharm curriculum, which will enable pharmacists to be independent prescribers at the point of registration by 2026
- Support available from HEE regional and national teams.
To register for this event please complete this short survey.
To enquire further contact: firstname.lastname@example.org