Reading School of Pharmacy Student Placement Event
10th February 2023 13.00-14.00
In response to the change in GPhC requirements for the initial education and training for pharmacists, Reading University School of Pharmacy are re-designing their MPharm programme and are planning to incorporate more placements and clinical time within the programme in order to meet these learning outcomes.
They are inviting existing or potential new placement providers to attend an online meeting on 10th of February 2023, 13.00-14.00 to discuss placement plan progression, and contributions that community pharmacies can make to the future pharmacy workforce.
The agenda will cover:
- Placement requirements to meet the reaccreditation of the MPharm course
- Benefits for the students and placement providers under the new arrangements
- Feedback from existing providers on how to support students on placement
- Support for placement providers on how to be time efficient with experiential learning
- Expectations of minimal competencies of students
- Simplifying the paperwork
To reserve a place for each person attending, please click here.
Your place will be confirmed and an Outlook Teams meeting invitation will be sent to you nearer the date.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ermariona Akulli, Placement Coordinator for Pharmacy Department Careers
University of Reading, Tel: +44 (0)118 378 4702