Special General Meeting (SGM) to amend the LPC Constitution
9th March 2023 19.30-20.30
We will be holding this SGM for contractors to vote on proposed changes to the Thames Valley LPC constitution which have been drafted in response to the Review Steering Group/Wright Review recommendations. The intention is to improve efficiencies and reduce costs, in order to meet the increased PSNC levy requirement whilst maintaining the current contractor levy. The main changes are:
- Merge with Buckinghamshire LPC to align with BOB ICS
- Reduce committee size to 11
- Change name to Community Pharmacy Thames Valley
- Extend term of current committee by 3 months to 30th June 2023
- Adopt amendments to the model constitution regarding governance, term of office, etc.
For full details please refer to the documents below:
- Notice of SGM
- Changes to the LPC Constitution
- Voting Form (CCA & AIMp voting forms have been sent to Head Offices, Independents’ to NHS mailboxes)
- Agenda – SGM – 9th March 2023
Voting documents will be sent directly to contractors. Those that are unable to attend the SGM are invited to cast their vote by email or post by 6pm on 7th March 2023. Contractors attending the SGM are invited to register here.